Tickets thru Ticketmaster
TIMES - SUBJECT TO CHANGE - UPDATED TIMES AS AT 14.2.21
1.15PM TO 1.45PM: EMILY WURRAMARA
1.50PM TO 2.30PM: MONTAIGNE
3.00PM TO 3.45PM - BOY AND BEAR
4.15PM TO 5.30PM - JOHN BUTLER
6.00PM TO 7.15PM - MISSY HIGGINS
7.45PM TO 9.00PM - THE CAT EMPIRE
PLEASE NOTE - L.A.B CHANGE:
L.A.B were originally scheduled to play this show. However due to COVID 19 restrictions LAB cannot play but will be replaced by JOHN BUTLER.
Refunds will not be offered on the basis that L.A.B are not playing. Festival line ups are always subject to change and availability of the artists and even more so during the current COVID 19 climate. Headliners Missy Higgins, and The Cat Empire are still playing plus now we have added one of Australia's greatest singer/songwriters - John Butler. Thanks for your understanding.
Due to COVID 19, there is always the possibility that some restrictions or impositions may be forced upon us at the last minute.
We understand that there are some changes to the original event conditions, however all such changes are beyond our control and must be followed in accordance with SA Health directions.
We still believe everyone is going to have a great time and ultimately by agreeing to comply with these directions it means the concert can still go ahead. We appreciate your understanding and patience on the day.
Please note the following important Government mandated changes to SUMMERSALT ADELAIDE (GLENELG BEACH) on Sunday February 14, 2021. We understand there is alot of information here but we appreciate you taking the time to read this carefully. Dont worry, we will have customer service staff to assist you on the day.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND PASS ON TO OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP.
1. ALL PATRONS MUST BRING THEIR OWN CHAIR - NO CHAIR, NO ENTRY.
Its is mandatory that all patrons bring a high back (normal size) fold up chair. Each patron must have their own chair. Chairs cannot be shared. This also applies to children. No other type of seating will be permitted (DO NOT BRING low back chairs, bean bags, blankets etc).
2. PLEASE ARRIVE WITH YOUR WHOLE SOCIAL GROUP IF POSSIBLE
As patrons will be directed to sit in one of several zones as outlined below in (4), it would be ideal if you arrive together with your whole social group, to ensure that you can all sit together.
3. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE VENUE…
Please make your way to an entry gate. To alleviate queues as much as possible, there will be 3 entry gates to choose from. Two near the Town Hall area and one to the north, near Colley Reserve. You may enter through any of these 3 gates. Be aware that each gate corresponds to a ZONE and once in that ZONE you cannot move to any other ZONE at all. Each ZONE will have its own toilet blocks, bar and food, and access to first aid. COCONUT CLUB ticket holders please enter through Gate 1.
4. THE VENUE WILL BE SPLIT INTO 3 ZONES AND PATRONS WILL BE ORGANISED INTO ZONES and BLOCKS.
Inside the venue there will be 3 “zones”, with “blocks” in each zone. Patrons will be directed to sit in “rows” within a block - not dissimilar to the way cars are parked or people sit in a theatre setting. Upon entering the venue, please follow the instructions of the marshalls. You will be issued with a wristband which will be colour coded and have your designated BLOCK number written on it. That is your assigned BLOCK and that is where you must sit.
5. PATRONS CAN ONLY LEAVE THEIR CHAIR FOR 3 REASONS
To purchase food and beverage, to use the toilets, or to seek first aid. Otherwise we ask all patrons to remain seated.
6. COCONUT CLUB TICKET HOLDERS - SOME CHANGES
Due to the restrictions we are unable to offer a dedicated Coconut Club area. However we will be offering Coconut Club ticketholders an area closest to the stage to set up your chairs. This means you get to be front and centre to the action. You will still receive the other benefits such as dedicated entry (at Gate 1), dedicated bar lane, and a complimentary cocktail (just show your wristband at the CC Bar.) Please enter through Gate 1 near Colley Reserve.
7. DANCING IN FRONT OF STAGE OR IN FRONT OF YOUR CHAIR IS NOT PERMITTED
Again we understand this may sound draconian however this is a SA health requirement and beyond our control.
8. SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE ENFORCED AROUND ENTRY POINT, BEACH, MAIN GATE AND BAR LANES.
We appreciate in advance your co operation in keeping socially distanced when in any queue - whether it be for entry, food or at the bars or toilets.
9. COVID MARSHALLS WILL BE THERE TO HELP
We will have COVID marshalls in place to help enforce social distancing and assist patrons as much as possible. Please co operate and follow their instructions.
10. KEEPING THE EVENT SAFE
Some of the Things we are doing to make our events safe:
- Choice of Digital tickets - so we can scan your ticket on your phone at the entrance without having to make any contact.
- Regular touchpoint cleaning
- Additional Bar, Food & Sanitary facilities
- Additional Staffing – Security and Event staff to help manage social distancing onsite
- COVIDSafe marshalls to ensure compliance
- Hand Sanitiser stations
- Increased communications to patrons and staff
- Additional medical facilities and staffing where appropriate.
- Please stay home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold or flu symptoms no matter how mild.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have travelled overseas or have been in a declared COVID-19 hot spot in the past
- If you begin to develop symptoms during the event please make your way to the First Aid Health tent immediately.
OTHER IMPORTANT GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION
- Patrons are permitted to bring high back fold up chairs. No picnic blankets or low back chairs.
- Children under 18 must have a valid childrens ticket and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who also hold a valid ticket. Children must arrive with their parent.
- Food and beverages will be for sale. You may bring a small amount of snacks, and your own plastic bottle of water (must be sealed).PLEASE DONT BRING ESKIES - bring your food in a bag or small cooler bag. Of course you can use your water bottle to refill at the free of charge drinking water stations. Please no soft drinks, or alcohol. Also no metal cutlery, knives or glass.
- This event will proceed rain, hail or shine
- No pass outs are available at this event so please bring everything you need.
- Security will search all bags upon entry
- Transport - we suggest taking public transport or Uber or taxi to Glenelg Beach. There will be no event parking.
WHAT TO BRING
- Credit card or debit card - cashless payments only for bars, food and merchandise.
- Fully charged phone
- Empty water bottle (not glass) to fill up at drinking water stations - Small metallic water drinking bottles are ok.
- Sun protection - sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
- Even on warm days it can get cool at night so please bring a jacket or warm weather clothing for when the sun goes down.
- Aerosol cans
- Alcohol or any beverages of any sort
- Cameras - no professional standard or video cameras
- Glass, aluminium or steel/metal containers. Small metallic water drinking bottles are ok.
- Large prams - small prams or pusher is ok. Rememebr this concert is on the beach.
- Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
- Picnic blankets
- Low back chairs
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
- Weapons or items that are deemed unsafe
- Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
- Child aged 2 to 17 are allowed with a valid Childrens ticket and must still be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent.
- Children’s tickets are for the General Admission area only.
- Child under 2 - free with parent.
- Children are allowed into the SummerSalt Coconut Club area with a parent that holds a SummerSalt Coconut Club ticket
MAP IS FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY - NOT TO SCALE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE