- This event is General Admission with no reserved seating. Patrons are permitted to bring a small fold up chair or picnic blanket.
- Children under 18 must have a valid children’s ticket and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who also hold a valid ticket
- Food and beverages will be for sale. You cannot BYO food, drinks or alcohol
- This event will proceed rain, hail or shine
- No pass outs are available at this event
- Security will search all bags upon entry
What to bring
- Cash and Credit Card/Debit Card with wave pass
- Fully charged phone
- Empty water bottle (not glass, metal or aluminium) to fill up at drinking water stations
- Sun protection - sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
What NOT to bring / prohibited items
- Aerosol cans
- Alcohol or any beverages of any sort
- Cameras - no professional standard or video cameras
- Eskies or cooler bags
- Food - if you have food allergies and need to bring your own food items, please email us to request permission: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glass, aluminium or steel/metal containers
- Large prams - small prams or pusher is ok
- Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
- Picnic baskets
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
- Weapons or items that are deemed unsafe
- Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
You will have your own Dedicated Entry point at the front gate. Please look out for this.
You will have exclusive access to the VIP Area - please note the VIP area will have some occasional furniture but is mainly a standing area only - we encourage you to bring your own low back chair or picnic blanket to watch the concert.
You will have access to the VIP bar and a Food Truck so you don’t need to walk to the bar and food areas. And you will have dedicated toilets in the VIP area.
Our outdoor concert sites are predominantly flat grass parkland and in some cases beach areas, and at times, part of the venue can be soft and boggy. For patrons in a wheelchair, there will be an accessible viewing area. However being accompanied by a carer is recommended. Parking for ACROD or wheelchair patrons is not always assured, however in the absence of parking close to the gates, alternatives will be provided. We strongly advise that you advise the ticketing agent, when purchasing your ticket, if you are in a wheelchair or need assistance, so we can contact you prior to the event.
We have made a number of provisions to ensure our events are accessible to all. These include provision of a complimentary carer ticket, accessible entrance lanes and accessible toilet facilities.
On show day, our customer service staff will be available if you need assistance in accessing the concert site. Please email email@example.com if you wish to pre arrange assistance or have any further enquiries.
For Wheelchair/ACROD/Mobility impaired patrons - Making a Booking
Please call Ticketmaster’s Accessible Seating Line if you have accessible booking requirements, including wheelchair and/or companion card requirements. Telephone: 1300 446 925 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing, please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details.
Service Hours: Monday - Saturday 9am - 8pm; Sunday 9am - 5pm AEST (closed Christmas / Boxing Day)
Please note there will be no public parking. We suggest you use public transport, taxi, Uber or our bus service.
BUSWEST BUS SERVICE
Make your experience the best it can possibly be by using the Shuttle via Buswest. Buswest will pick up from various locations around the metro area and drop off at Cottesloe Beach; and then drop you back after the show. You will be able to purchase your bus ticket via Ticketmaster here.
PICK UP LOCATIONS - PICK UP TIME WILL BE 1.15PM FROM ALL LOCATIONS:
- The Carine Glades tavern 493 Beach Rd Duncraig pick up restaurant side
- The Newport Fremantle 2 South Terrace Fremantle
- Arcade Joondalup 4 Reid Promenade Joondalup
- The Brook Bar & Bistro 11 Main St Ellenbrook
- The Crown Riverside drive near food court
- The Gate Bar & Bistro 816 Beelier Dr Success
- Peel Alehouse 8 Guava Way Halls Head
- The Lookout Bar Scarborough pick up at the front of Rendezvous Hotel in bus bay
CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
- Your bus ticket is valid for a return trip pre-determined pick up location.
- All buses depart at the specified location and will arrive at Cottesloe Beach.
- All buses will depart the venue 30 mins after the show finishes.
- Please contact Buswest on email@example.com with any enquiries regarding the buses.
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM COTTESLOE TRAIN STATION
A Free shuttle bus will go from Cottesloe train station to Cottesloe Beach at regular intervals from 2pm all day and after the show.
ZERO TOLERANCE ON ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES AND UNDERAGE DRINKING
We have a zero tolerance policy on illegal substances and drugs. Anyone suspected of using or found in possession of illegal substances or drugs will be escorted from the grounds and handed over to the police. Undercover police officers may also be actively searching for offenders.
We also have a zero tolerance policy on underage drinking. Parents and legal guardians - If your child is caught drinking, we’ll confiscate your drinks, escort you from the festival and call the police. Please don't make us do this.
You may not bring in or leave with any alcohol whatsoever.
There will be no ATM on site so please bring cash.
Will be subject to a search upon entry. Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry to the site. If in doubt leave it at home or in the car.
One box office will be in operation and located near the main entry.
We are expecting large crowds so to avoid queuing at the venue, patrons are encouraged to pre-print e-tickets or collect their tickets in advance from a Ticketmaster outlet.
Cloakroom facilities will not be available. Prohibited items will not be permitted within the event, so if in doubt leave it in the car or at home.
Babies under the age of 2 are permitted free of charge without a ticket. Children aged 3-17 must have a valid children's ticket. A Child may enter the VIP area so long as accompanied by a Parent with a valid Premium GA or VIP ticket.
Food & Beverages:
This is a fully catered venue with a range of bar and food options. Free drinking water will be available in the venue and patrons may bring in empty plastic bottles for this purpose. You may not bring in any food items. If you have food allergies and need to bring your own food items, please email us to request permission: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Aid will be in attendance – please approach any of our friendly staff if feeling unwell.
There will be no pass outs for this event so please make sure bring everything you need for the whole day/night.
Will be required to purchase and consume alcohol and service will not be provided to people under 18 years of age. Please note that because this is a licensed venue, patrons are unable to take alcohol from the site at the end of the night, whether opened or sealed.
Smoking is prohibited in all parts of the venue, excluding designated smoking areas.
The concert will proceed rain or shine. Only exceptionally severe weather conditions will affect the performance, so be prepared for either scenario.
LEAVING THE VENUE AFTER THE SHOW
Please be prepared and allow some time to leave the venue if you are driving. Expect delays. Your patience is appreciated. Also please respect our neighbours.
Have a wonderful time
Have a question? Email us at: email@example.com