ON SALE: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 29, 2020, 10am local.
Tickets thru Ticketmaster
TIMES - SUBJECT TO CHANGE
1.25PM TO 1.55PM: EMILY WURRAMARA
2.10PM TO 2.50PM: MONTAIGNE
3.15PM TO 4.00PM - L.A.B?
4.30PM TO 5.15PM - BOY AND BEAR
5.45PM TO 7.00PM - MISSY HIGGINS
7.30PM TO 9.00PM - THE CAT EMPIRE
- Patrons are permitted to bring fold up chairs or picnic blankets
- Children under 18 must have a valid childrens ticket and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who also hold a valid ticket
- Food and beverages will be for sale. You cannot BYO food, drinks or alcohol
- This event will proceed rain, hail or shine
- No pass outs are available at this event
- Security will search all bags upon entry
- Transport - we suggest taking public transport or Uber or taxi to Glenelg Beach. There will be no event parking.
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash or credit card for bars, food and merchandise.
- Fully charged phone
- Empty water bottle (not glass, metal or aluminium) to fill up at drinking water stations
- Sun protection - sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
- Aerosol cans
- Alcohol or any beverages of any sort
- Cameras - no professional standard or video cameras
- Eskies or cooler bags
- Food - if you have food allergies and need to bring your own food items, please email us to request permission: email@example.com
- Glass, aluminium or steel/metal containers
- Large prams - small prams or pusher is ok
- Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
- Picnic baskets
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
- Weapons or items that are deemed unsafe
- Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
- Child aged 2 to 17
- Must still be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent.
- Children's tickets are for the General Admission area only.
- Child under 2 - free with parent.
- Children are allowed into the SummerSalt Coconut Club with a parent that holds a SummerSalt Coconut Club ticket.
COVID-19 Safe Event:
We acknowledge the incredible and critical importance of ensuring the health and safety of all attendees and the broader public, and the event will proceed only if there is complete confidence it is safe to do so.
Zaccaria Concerts and Touring is in regular communications with the relevant local and state authorities and COVID-19 Safety Plans have been prepared for each individual city.
All events will be compliant with directions of each state’s Health Department.
We can assure you that we are committed to meeting the highest level of health and safety protocols for the duration of your experience from arrival to departure.
Should any of the events be unable to proceed on the original advertised date, they will be moved to their respective planned backup dates.