George Hanley Drive, North Wollongong, NSW
Gates open 2.30pm
Local Support: TBA
Oh Pep!: 4.00pm to 4.40pm
Mama Kin Spender: 5.00pm to 5.45pm
Bernard Fanning: 6.15pm to 7.30pm
John Butler Trio: 8.00pm to 9.30pm
Please note times are subject to change
What to bring
- ID – acceptable ID includes current valid Australian Driver’s License with a photo, current Passport, Government issued Proof of Age Card, international Driver’s License with photo
- Fully charged phone
- Empty water bottle (not glass, metal or aluminium) to fill up at drinking water stations
- Picnic blanket or low-to-the-ground fold up beach chair - please note if you use a picnic blanket you may be asked to move when people stand up and dance in front of you
- Sun protection, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
- If you are bringing a baby, a small pram or pusher is permitted however larger prams are not
- Something warm for the evening weather as it can get chilly. Umbrellas are not permitted so if it looks like rain bring a plastic poncho or raincoat instead
What not to bring / prohibited items
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except guide dogs)
- Any illegal substances including drugs
- Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, hover-boards, roller blades, skateboards, skates or scooters
- Club patches or jackets
- Disposable BBQs
- Eskies, cooler bags or chilly bins
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers
- Flags or banners
- Food - we have vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available. People with legitimate food allergies or special dietary requirements (different to the above) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are bringing a child under 2 years of age, baby food or baby formula is ok to bring
- Glass - glass jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
- High backed chairs - is a chair that is the same height as a typical dining room, desk or camping chair. People with mobility issues may bring a higher chair however please note that you may be positioned at the side or toward the rear of the venue so as not to obstruct the viewing of patrons seated behind you
- Inflatables including furniture and beach balls
- Large prams - a small pram or pusher is ok
- Laser pointers – pens or lights
- Loud hailers, public address systems
- Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
- Picnic baskets
- Professional-standard cameras (with removable lens) and video cameras including go pros. Small still cameras are permitted
- Selfie sticks
- Soft drinks, cans, bottles or any other non-alcoholic beverages
- Sound systems
- Studded/spiked items such as belts, wristbands or large chains
- Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
- Water pistols
- Weapons of any kind including potential missiles
- Whistles, horns, musical instruments
- Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
- The concert site is predominantly flat grass parkland with some gravel roads. After rain, part of the park tend to be soft and boggy. It is suitable for people in a wheelchair, however being accompanied by a carer is recommended
- We have made a number of provisions to ensure our events are accessible to all. These include provision of a complimentary carer ticket, accessible entrance lanes, wheelchair viewing locations and accessible toilet facilities
- On show day, our customer service staff will be available if you need assistance in accessing the concert site
- For assistance and details on accessible ticketing, please contact Ticketmaster on 1300 446 925 for more details
Due to Licensing restrictions, strictly no BYO alcohol and no glass can be brought into nor taken from the venue. This is a fully licensed event with full bar service available. Patrons must observe and adhere to the local licensing laws and responsible service of alcohol practices.
The following Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) guidelines will be implemented at the event:
- A four drink limit per person, per transaction will apply
- All drinks will be opened at the point of service
- Bar service will cease 30 minutes prior to cessation of the event
- Intoxicated patrons will be asked to leave the event
- Low and mid strength alcohol options will always be available
- Free and bottled water available at the bar
- Food options will be available before, during and after bar opening times
- Non-alcoholic beverage alternatives will be available throughout the event
- No glass will be served, with all beverages being decanted into plastic cups where required
- Bag checks will be undertaken at the gate to prevent the entry of alcohol in the event
- Security will monitor exit points to prohibit drinks from leaving the declared area upon completion
Anti Social Behaviour
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the venue. Any person who behaves in this manner will be removed or handed to the Police. Open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, flags or banners, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited.
Cans of any kind including aerosols or for soft drinks/energy drinks, are NOT permitted.
Cameras and Recording Devices
Recording of stage performances using audio, video or professional grade photographic or video equipment is not permitted. Cameras with a detachable lens will not be permitted. Small still cameras will be permitted.
- Children under the age of 2 are admitted free
- Children aged 2-12 must have a valid children’s ticket for their age group
- Children aged 13-17 must have a valid children’s ticket for their age group
- ALL children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (legal guardian must be aged 25+), who also hold a valid ticket
- a Baby Change area will be available on site so please look for signage or ask one of our Customer Service staff to direct you
A cloakroom service will be available at the event for a fee of $5 per item
We encourage you to dance and have a great time but please respect your fellow patrons sitting behind you or near you. There is strictly no dancing or viewing the concert in any designated aisles. Anyone who sets up a picnic blanket or seated area that impedes on the dancing area/mosh pit may be asked to relocate
Eskies are NOT permitted at all. If you are in doubt, please contact us email@example.com
Will be available on site
Regular flasks with coffee/tea are not permitted
All types of umbrellas, tents, sun shelters, marquees are strictly forbidden inside the concert arena. You may bring a picnic blanket or small low-to-the-ground fold up beach chair. High back chairs will not be permitted except for people with mobility issues. Please note that you may be positioned at the side or toward the rear of the venue so as not to obstruct the viewing of patrons seated behind you. Space is limited on the grass and beach. You will be directed by security and event staff to condense your setup if it is deemed excessive. If you use a picnic blanket you may be asked by security or event staff to move when people stand up and dance in front of you.
No wine glasses, bottles or any glass items are permitted to be brought into the venue
All types of metal cutlery are strictly forbidden to be brought into the concert venue
Pass outs will NOT be available at the event, so please ensure that you take everything that you require into the concert upon arrival. If you leave the event you will not be able to re-enter.
Prior to the ticket gate entry we are required to execute a full search of your accompanying bags, to ensure you are not in possession of alcohol or other illegal or prohibited items. Should these items be in your possession you may be refused access.
A designated smoking area will be available, however smoking is not permitted in any other area other than the designated area – anyone found smoking outside of designated smoking area will be asked to leave.
Public parking is limited and we recommend ride sharing or using public transport. The free Gong shuttle bus stops at Kembla Street and George Hanley Drive, a two minute walk from the entrance to the event. A free shuttle bus will run from George Hanley Drive after the event to connect patrons with train services at North Wollongong Station.
Free drinking water outlets are provided. You may bring empty plastic water bottles for free refills.
This is an outdoor concert so we play rain or shine. You may bring wet weather protection such as ponchos and raincoats however umbrellas are not permitted. If it rains, the show will go on. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase, if a show is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check www.summersaltmusic.com.au or our Facebook page BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Once you receive your ticket, it is solely your responsibility. While obviously we sympathise if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash - they are irreplaceable
- Occasionally changes to the line-up or program times occur that are out of the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up, refunds will not be available.
- The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise
- You enter the event at your own risk
Get tickets now